Sunday, July 6, 2008

My New Baby Sister

***** UPDATE *****
I have sad news to share… My new baby sister has a
health issue and we will not be able to add her to our
family. Mommy and daddy are still on their quest for
a baby sister for me.

Please keep the little puppy in your prayers!

This is the new addition to our family. We went to my groomers today, not to get my nails clipped but because we got this email from them last night and we went to check out this little princess. I wasn't too interested in her because I was playing ball with one of the ladies there. I did go and sniff her and licked her ear but that was about it. My mommy and daddy keep telling me that my world is going to change soon!
Would you like to be a part of helping name my new baby sister? We are asking the viewers of our blog to feel free to leave my mommy comments or suggestions on what you think her name should be.
My mommy likes:
Abby
Ella
Maddie
Do you like one of these or another name?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ella! It goes great with Satchmo. Congratulations!

Meg and Babar said...

Hi Satchmo (and his person)! Your adorable, I especially love the spots on your ears :)
My name is Meg, and I have a little Frenchie named Babar with his own blog also: http://meetbabar.blogspot.com/. I am really sorry to hear about the new puppy :( I hope something works out soon!