Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Bambi

Happy 2nd Birthday Bambi



I had a very busy day yesterday. I went with mommy to celebrate my friend Bambi's 2nd birthday. We first went to Bambi's house where I played non stop with him and his brother Poncho. We then took a short car ride to Cafe Millet to celebrate. Babmi's mommy got balloons and party supplies from The Balloon Factory (her shop) . We enjoyed banana cake and our humans enjoyed a brownie cake with strawberry filling that my mommy made. Everyone in the cafe enjoyed even the other dogs enjoyed our goodies. Bambi wasn't too into the bacon and peanut butter flavored bubbles we got him. As you can see in the pictures I sure did enjoy them! At the end of the day we were all tuckered out and it is now the next day at 11:30 a.m. and I am still sleeping and snoring really hard. We had a great time as always with Bambi, Poncho, and their mommy.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I know you baked your dog's birthday cake and I am just wondering if you know where I can go and buy a birthday cake for my dog? We live on Kadena AFB. Thank you. You can write me at enjoypeace@hotmail.com
Ruby