Sunday, May 4, 2008

How I have been spending the last few weeks...







Yeah in the stupid head cone. I have been being a really bad boy or so mommy says. My ears, particularly my left one has been really itching me. I scratch it so hard that I make my ear bleed. Mommy has tried to put different things in my ear and yesterday she took the cone off me for a little while and guess what I did.. you guessed it I made my ear bleed again. I believe we will be going to see the doctor soon for my ear since we can't seem to fix it here at home. I know I really look pitiful in this picture but I assure you that I play,eat, drink,sleep, and even lick my feet in this thing.

1 comment:

The Secret Keeper said...

Poor Satchmo, you do look pathetic here, but your Mommy is going what's best for you. And probably her furniture too!