Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My Life


I thought I would take this time to show everyone my life as I have known it. I was born on June 4th, 2007 in Okinawa, Japan. I was living in this box in a pet store and these two nice ladies were there taking care of me. One day this nice couple came to take a look at me and when my mommy held me for the first time I licked her neck and snuggled with her. Daddy and her were looking for a French Bulldog in white and I was just what they were looking for. A few days later my mommy got the best birthday gift she had ever received. This was the first day of the rest of my life. I wanted to share with you some of my pictures of my life so far. I am very loved by my mommy and daddy. This should catch everyone up to date on my blessed life.

Here I am at 3 months old...
Playing with all my toys.
My nickname in the pet store was "Sesame Seed" because of th e little black bits on my nose. My mommy and daddy named me "Satchmo" after Louis Armstrong. They say that my cheeks are big like his.



I loved playing with mommy's birthday balloons.
4 months old:

My nose if filling in.

My funny little way of sitting.


5 months old...

I love this bone... mommy and daddy put treats in it.
Looking handsome in my polo.

My hooded sweater.

6 months old:

Going to daddy's work.


My favorite place to be... under daddy's feet.
My cool sweater from Meg. Thank you Megumi-san.

7 months old:

Sleeping in my bed.

My first visit to "The Balloon Factory"
Me sleeping in my room this winter. Burrr

8 months old:

I love to look out the window.
I got pulled into watching TV and forgot I had my toy in my mouth.
Here I am taking one of my famous naps with my toys in tow.
9 months old:

With my new favorite kitty kat toy.


I am a good boy and I eat my vegetables.


10 months old:
Out on the town with daddy.


My new bed.
Hanging out right next to daddy.

I hope you all enjoy my pictures. Keep checking my blog for updates.

No comments: